The Fable and Folly Network represents one of the most intimate and fastest growing forms of media: podcasting. We are a network of award-winning audio fiction podcasts across sci-fi, fantasy, speculative fiction, thriller and historical drama. Our audience is young, diverse and searching for their place in a changing world.
We don’t read bullet points. We create brand experiences. Our producers integrate select partners into our fiction worlds, understanding what resonates with our highly engaged fans.
Relevant and memorable
Death by Dying is a dark comedy and urban fantasy show.
Mystery and misfortune lurk behind every corner in this absurdist dark comedy fiction podcast about an obituary writer who investigates delightfully grim deaths in the small town of Crestfall, Idaho.
Fable and Folly in Six Bullets
- TV for your mind that you can watch while driving
- Arguably, the most intimate form of media
- Over 3 million downloads a year
- 15 award-winning audio fiction shows
- IABv2 flighting, insertion, 3rd party measurement and attribution
- Sponsorship that moves beyond just reading bullet points
Campaigns can be built across shows and detailed audience demographics are available.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can make a splash and generate powerful results for Allbirds.